Reviews and Interviewsby various folks
Reviews of "Underground"
- Review in the Gothamist, by Jen Carlson, March 23rd, 2009
- Review in the New York Post, by Ronald Radosh, March 22nd, 2009
- Review in the Wall Street Journal (Feh!) by Stefan Kanfer, March 28, 2009
- Review in the LA Times by Jon Wiener, March 29, 2009 with Letter to Editor objecting to one point (about midway down page)
- Review in the Washington Post by James Rosen, April 12, 2009
- Review by Tom Hayden, May 8, 2009, Truthdig. Tom looks at the larger meaning of the violence/revolution phenomenon.
- Review and Profile in Daily Beast by John Marshall, May 4, 2009
- Review by Dick J. Reavis, Ragblog, April 30, 2009. Thoughtful comment by former Austin SDS opponent on split and other matters.
- Review in Bookforum, May 29, 2009. Excellent summary of book.
- Review in n+1 Book Review, May 30, 2009. By Nikil Saval. Best review BY FAR of "Underground." This guy really got it.
Video Interviews of Mark re: "Underground"
By Jim Terr, of Santa Fe, NM
- PART ONE With a particular emphasis on New Mexico
- PART TWO Irony, sexism, feminism, life underground in Santa Fe
- PART THREE Bertha, family, primitive communism, temporary insanity
- PART FOUR Columbia, political theory, Che Guevara
- PART FIVE Violence and nonviolence; the Brinks robbery